Saturday, February 25, 2017

"say cheese" by Malinda Gardner

Hi all, Malinda here again with a share for the end of February.



Remember that Kinder Kreations chipboard frame that I used as a template and then used some of iton a page a  couple of weeks ago, well here I am using the rest of it on this page. I love how you can rip it into pieces and use it on multiple pages. A bit of paint and voila it's ready to go.



How cute is this camera embie? It's from the January - Summer Squeeze Just Add Paper Kit. It fit perfectly with the Say Cheese Paint Tab.

Before you ask, that black stuff is house paint, yes house paint. I love it on a page but I felt I wanted a bit more blue and some added dimension on my page so I added some of the blue coloured wire which I think is the best stuff ever. I love how it bends and folds into what ever shape you want and super easy to cut as well.

Lately my pages all have to have flowers on them and right now I love big flowers. Never thought I would say that lol. These black paper flowers are the best. 

Lastly a resin flower and some washi torn into rough small strips and I'm finished.


We have now moved from New Zealand to Sydney, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks with another share. For now I'm off to order a heap of stuff from D-lish...have you seen the new stuff???
Happy scrapping.

Mal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment