Tuesday, February 7, 2017

"Pappa" by Charmane


Happy Tuesday Everyone!

So I am assuming everyone is getting back to reality now that it's February - already!

School is well and truly back, and most will be back to the normal work routine again... well that's my life anyway...

I decided to have a play with one of the January Cybercrop Challenges - YES, there is still time! I really wanted to give Gwen's Diagonal Design Challenge a go, as I don't normally scrap this way!


This is my take on it...


 To create the Diagonal Design and give me a guide I have used the Love/Arrow Washi Tape that was in one of the JAP Kits...

I've used my *staple* D-lish embellishment to my page - the paper doily!
I am also addicted to the Sequin Bows - I can never have enough!

Below you will see that I have used one of the D-lish Number stencils for my background as well, before I have added all of the rest of the embellishments, using modelling paste.

I've also used one of the NEW Biddy Bow Clips & also an Enamel Heart.

I just HAD to grab a mix of different flowers that are available from D-lish to create my flower clusters - there's so many different varieties and colours to choose from, and I think they create interest & match perfectly together. 

Check out the Paper Flowers section to see what's available!

I also included a D-lish Flair that was in one of the previous JAP kits to the cluster below {find it in the Past Kits & Bits section!}



I hope I have inspired you to play with your D-lish goodies & give one or MORE of the Cybercrop Challenges before this Friday - coz it's Cybercrop time again!

XO Charmane 


3 comments: