Sunday, February 5, 2017

'My Loves' by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

Belinda back with you today to share a floral, circle themed layout. I'd been hoarding this paper for a little while and decided it was the perfect base for a busy, cirle themed layout scattered with lots of D-lish goodies.



Using a couple of different sized punches I cut circles from a few different patterned papers to coordinate with the embellishments I chose (I actually did this layout a little backwards, after I chose my background paper I chose my embellishments before choosing the rest of my patterned papers- I really wanted to use certain embellies with this floral paper!). The journal-its really helped set the tone for my colour scheme, bringing in the yellow tones, with the pink alphas adding some contrast. 

After adding the pink title I wanted to tie the pink in to the layout so added these fabulous filigree rhinestones which are still available in the store for only $2- bargain!. 


With a lot of colour and patterns I decided to add some white in to the layout so along with some white cardstock circles I added the die cut rose from a past Just add paper kit.

For the rest of my layout I've embellished with resin roses, flair and doilies topped off with a sequin bow. A little birdie tells me the doilies have been re-stocked too, best be quick before they sell out again!

Thanks for stopping by today
~ Belinda x



No comments:

Post a Comment