Friday, February 10, 2017

"Moments" by Malinda Gardner


Malinda here with my first February share.

As you know we've been in NZ for the past 11 months, and I am so glad we did the move, even if only for a year, as we've done so many awesome things and been to some amazing places.

I think I've scrapped this photo before but I don't have many of hubby and I and I do love the pic so what the heck let's scrap it again LOL.

So you know I'm all about embellishments....hence why I LOVE D-lish soooooo much....and I'm in LOVE with a few things at D-lish at the moment.

I'm loving these flowers...how cool are they???!!! I think I have nearly every type of flower in the D-lish store and for someone who NEVER used flowers I now can't do a page without them.


Did you notice my title was simply MOMENTS taken from the cool flair button?
Those chipboard templates from Kinder Kreations are so cool...you know I love to use them as a template and then colour the actual part you are meant to use and use it behind my photos.





Little stars, any type, this time raw wood veneer ones are the perfect embellishment, easy to place and can be used on girl or boy layout.
And I'm really into wooden pegs right now, but they have to be black, don't know why...I like the added dimension they give to the page and the added funkiness(IYKWIM)





So who has some of these cool embies, which ones are your faves?

Back in a couple of weeks with another share

Mal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment