Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Deer And Happy Card

Hi,  Im back again this week to share with you some lovely creations l have made, I  hope you enjoy!

This month l have created two projects, an altered Deer, and a Birthday card, using lot's of beautiful D-lish goodies.

So here are my projects that l have created.




So first off is the Birthday card, that l made. I  cut a 4 1/2 inch x 11 1/2 inch piece of good quality white card stock, and scored down the middle. This is for the base of the card. 
Then l used a piece of Ranger Watercolour piece of paper to create the front of the card. Cut this to fit. 

I added some brush strokes using water colour pastels, in 3 different colours. Dried off with a heat gun. Then set aside. 
Then l cut out a word title "Happy" using a metal die, and a Flower using a Memory Box die l had from my stash. 

I then added a Resin Rose from a past Just Add Paper Kit , and a Apricot Magnolia Flower, and also a yellow flower from a Past Kit. Bunched these all together in the bottom left corner, to make a little cluster. 
Then l stamped a Birthday sentiment in black ink, and heat embossed. Last but not least l added some clear sequins over the front of the card. 







My next project l made was my Deer. I picked this up from a $2 shop. It was a light greyish colour so l decided to paint it with white Gesso, with a couple of coats all over. 
After it was dry, l added some hessian ribbon l had in my stash, and tied a bow around the Deer's neck. 
On one side of the neck, l added the New gorgeous Yellow Fantasy Bloom flower that are over at the D-lish  store. Just love these flowers, they are so pretty, and make any project stand out when you use them. 

Then on the other side of my Deer, l glued lots of different D- lish flowers and bunched them all together. Cherry Blossoms, Mini Roses , Forget me Nots, and also a little Yellow Resin Butterfly.


Then thats it all finished. Great as a gift for someone, or keep it yourself! 









So that's it for me this month. 
Look forward to my next share with you soon. 

Take care, 

Tracey. x







1 comment:

  1. I love both your creations Tracey.... particularly love the deer. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete