Thursday, February 2, 2017

"Celebrate" by Amanda H

Welcome to February D-lish Scraps fans!
 
Did you get your kit last night? What other beautiful things accidentally fell in your shopping cart while you were there? Ha!
 
Today I am sharing a more traditional page, as I raided my stash of patterned papers...
 
Soft pinks and cream, teamed with chocolate brown - a colour combo I have used often!
 
In terms of D-lish products, the key ones you will be looking for in store are:
  • Paper Lace Doilies - these lace ones are so pretty and are fabulous for layering under photos.
  • Kinder Kreations - loads of great chipboard from this new Aussie company, like the leaves you can see here. I have embossed my leaves for this page.
  • Stamens - I used white and poked them under each flower/leaf cluster, and for just 70cents, these are a bargain and pretty versatile!
 
 
More can be seen in the close ups:
 
In this cluster you can also see D-lish Dots, Resin polka dot button, and Paper flowers (I used Bitty Blooms and Poppies).
 
 
More of the same elements repeated, but in this larger cluster I also included a pink paper leaf, a mini-metal flower and a wood veneer heart.
 
Don't you love the little white Stamens poking out from under the leaves?
You can also see I cut a sentence strip from one of the Journal Its - Cardfetti, this are such handy little packs, for quickly adding to any project!
 
 Finally I embossed a wood veneer word for the title.
 
Thanks for looking today, I hope you have time to get shopping and scrapping this month!
 
Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment