Thursday, February 23, 2017

Always Love You by Amanda Lawrence

I think I'm in denial that February is almost over ... not sure where that month went! 
It's all systems go here at D-lish HQ as I busily prepare for our March 'Just Add Paper' kit release early next week. Keep your eyes peeled, this one is a stunner!

I'm sharing another of my creations today. This one is of my babies and I taking selfies on Mother's Day.


I started with some old papers from my stash in pink, aqua and grey and then gathered a range of embellishments in the same palette. I like to do this as it gives me a 'kit' of bits to work from and really speeds up the process ... at least I find it does for me. 


The main cluster has one of our gorgeous wood veneer stitchable hearts as it's focal point. I've finished the cluster with a selection of paper flowers, a flair, a bow, some resin pieces and enamel dots all layered on a paper doiley.


The other cluster uses the other half of the doiley, a bitty bag, more paper flowers, resin and some wood veneer. I've tucked some journaling on a library card into the bag. 

The layout was completed with a title and some extra wood veneer pieces and enamel dots to help draw the eye around the page. 

Shop links:

I hope you can get some inspiration from my share today, thanks for stopping by!

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. Love your bunting ... Will have to try making some ��

    ReplyDelete