Sunday, January 15, 2017

TODAY, by Tracey

Hope you have all been well, and finding some time to be Creative in this New Year. 

I'm trying to find myself some me time this year, and hoping to get on top of new projects and some unfinished ones. The weather has been crazy, one minute it is hot and then its pouring of rain.

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain, it is good for the gardens and farmers after all!

This month I have to share with you a fun layout that I have created, using lots of D-lish goodies that I have in my stash. This page is nice and summery and bright.

My daughter had her first SUP ( Stand Up Paddle Boarding ) lesson with school. She absolutely loved it. I can't get her out of the water now. Which lucky for us we live by the ocean. So we are very blessed to have these  beautiful surrounds at our back door.




I used a nice background paper to start with, l layered a doily underneath my photo. Then I added some bits and pieces from a past  JAP KIT, did some journalling as well, and tucked that under my photo. 

I layered up some flowers that l hand stamped with a flower stamp l had in my stash. Then l coloured the flowers in with my Prima Water Soluble crayons with a water brush. 

I used some Emphera from my stash and added some flowers and leaves. Then l tucked them in under my stamped flowers. 


I added some buttons that came from a past  JAP KIT , and also a Flair Button 
In the bottom right hand corner of my page, I adhered a Journal It's Round, with a Forget Me Not flower, and a little star and arrow that was from a past JAP KIT 

Over my photo I have glued down a Corbett Creations Word Today title and also a Yellow Felt Bow, that came from my stash of D-lish goodies. 







That's all for me today. I look forward to share with you again very soon. 

Tracey. x










No comments:

Post a Comment