Thursday, January 5, 2017

'Things to Remember' Journal by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

Well it may be five days in but I am still not ready for it to be 2017! Since I'm still in denial, and refusing to buy a diary, I thought I'd cover a notebook with some pretty things so I can at least attempt to get myself organised for the year.

Last month's Peaches and Cream Just Add Paper kit got me started, with some black adding a little extra detail. 


The peach quote from the JAP kit was the perfect little feature, with the wood veneer arrows adding an extra touch. I covered the arrows in washi tape to ensure they co-ordinated well. 
Of course my main feature was the large embellishment cluster. Using a mixture of peach, white, cream and black made for a soft meets bold scheme!


The flair is one of my favourites from the Hello Summer pack and worked pefectly with the magnolia flower, resin flowers, sequin bow, enamel heart stickers and ephemera from the Peaches and Cream just add paper kit.


Finally, a quick title to the top of my cover and this little notebook is all ready for me to organise myself this year! I hope you're all feeling ready to take on 2017 too.

Thanks for stopping by
~ Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment