Friday, January 27, 2017

Summer Fun | Michelle Stokes

Hello!! Michelle back today with a last minute reminder about our Current Inspiration Board - Summer Squeeze. The layout I'm sharing with you all today also features the co-ordinating Just Add Paper kit


The photo I've chosen documents one of the fun things most of the younger generation love to do during summer - running through a sprinkler on a hot day. I remember the fun I used to have as a child in this very same backyard! 

I've used the sketch as a rough guide for how I wanted the layout to look, using the washi tape from the kit as the main 'pattern paper' strip on the left of the layout. I machine stitched through each piece to ensure it never peels up or moves, but also as an extra decorative touch. I tried to use as many pieces from the kit as I could, including the fun flamingo die cut.

Here's some close ups..





Apart from the kit, there are quite a few items from the D-lish Store that I've used within the clusters on this layout. All of which I've linked below

Journal It's - Monochromatic pack,  Round & Round 'Brights', Tab from past kit
Puffy Alphabet sticker - Coral
Minifetti
D-lish Flair buttons - Mixed script words pack B, Positively Positive - Aqua
Veneer Frames
Lace Doily 5inch
Enamel Glitter dots
Dip Dye Tag

Thats all from me today, I hope this has inspired you to get a last minute creation made for the challenge. Remember you can now add your entries via the album in The Scrap Suite, as well as the usual Link up on the blog side bar.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment