Sunday, January 22, 2017

Relax by Charmane Koch


Happy Sunday people! How are you all enjoying this Summer weather? I can tell you I am so glad that we have finally been getting some warm weather here in SA, after a long cold Winter & Spring...

We are really lucky to have a pool out the place we are renting, so have been using it as much as possible! YAY!

I decided my share today would be all about Summer & to use the Summer Squeeze JAP kit & take inspiration from the  Inspiration Board for January...


Here is the page that I created, using the kit plus a few other bits that I have accumulated from the 

My background began with a mix of water & Yellow Mist to create a water colour background. 
I have then used strips of Washi-tape from this months JAP Kit, and a couple of other kits that matched perfectly!


To create the effect on the title I have used two different Colour Paste colours to create the two-tone effect - I love how it turned out!

I have layered a few of the embellishments from the JAP kit to create a cluster in the bottom right corner, where I have journaled and added the date.



Extras that I have used from the D-lish Scraps shop is:


Do you have the Summer Squeeze JAP kit? Why not give the Monthly Inspiration Board a go!

Have fun creating!

XO Charmane




No comments:

Post a Comment