Monday, January 2, 2017

"Poke Hunting" by Amanda H

 
Happy New Year to our D-lish Scraps fans - and welcome to my first page share for the year!
 
 
 
Sometimes all you need is the perfect pack of D-lish Scraps Flair buttons.... in my case, it was these Pokémon Crazy flair, combined with some of the fabulous and versatile D-lish Scraps Enamel Dots/Shapes, and a page is made.
 
When was the last time you browsed the range of D-lish Scraps Flair Buttons??? There are so many choices and ranges and colours....I'm sure you will find something perfect!
 
To create this page, I kept things simple with some cardstock and paper in primary colours.
I did spray some yellow on the background, and used some Colour paste through a stencil. I used the "plus" stencil from a past Just Add Paper kit, but there are a few great options for Stencils in store.
 
In all the close ups, you will see the Pokémon Flair, as I used 4 of the pack of 5. Had to try and use 'em all!
 
 In this close up, you can see the Enamel Dots & Shapes - I love the new ones with glitter in them!
Also, a Paper rose, an old blue Resin star from my stash (although heaps of Resin in store!), and a Journal-It circle, perfect to hold the journaling for the page.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, such a happy and bright page. And no you wouldn't be the only one out catching Pokemon in the rain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunters also give much attention to the kind of material used in a hunting backpack. As have been mentioned early, poor quality backpacks can get damaged anytime during a hunting trip. The strength of the material is not the only factor to be considered. Click this site

    ReplyDelete