Friday, January 6, 2017

{ Peaches & Cream | Winners Announced }

December is notoriously a crazy time of year! So many things to do and so little time to get them all done. 
With that said, entry numbers were low but I guess that's to expect. 

Our overall winner for the Peaches & Cream Inspiration Board is ...


Lucky Skai gets a $30 store credit to spend in the store! Please email me so I can give you the details you need dlishscraps@gmail.com

Our randomly drawn entrant is ...


Lizzy, you've scored yourself one of our January 'Summer Squeeze' Kits. Please confirm your postal details via email and I will get it sent out asap! 

Lovely layouts from both our winners.

Amanda x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies....gorgeous pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful! I am so excited to win a kit and well done Skai too! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete