Sunday, January 8, 2017

'My Girl' by Jaimie Ramsey

Hi D-lish peeps!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creation using the yummy D-lish scraps goodies.

This is a layout of my beautiful Puppy Lola. She is a 12 month old Beaglier (Beagle x Cavalier King Charles Spaniel). I wanted to challenge myself to use a colour I struggle with - Green.. surprisingly I loved the result!


First I started with white Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock. This is a specialty mixed media cardstock that can take a lot of water. I sprayed water in a rough diamond pattern on the cardstock base, then added Colour Blast shimmer dust in Lush. I used my heat gun to dry it & move the coloured water around (because I am impatient & can't wait for it to dry naturally!). I used Colour blast paste in a gold colour called Bling through a flower stencil over the top. You can find some beautiful D-lish stencils here.

On the top left of the photo mat, I created a small embellishment cluster, using a piece of washi, a folded over strand of sequins and some paper flowers.

For the photo mat, I used a paper doily, then layered some white punchinella under the bottom of the photo. I then created a photo corner to balance the layout using paper flowers, a resin bow, a sequin bow, an enamel shape and a resin heart.


To finish the Layout, I used some puffy alphas for the title "My Girl".

I hope you like the layout I created to highlight the photo of my beautiful puppy dog Lola. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment