Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"Love you" by Malinda Gardner

Hi all,

Malinda here with my 2nd share for January.
I'm keeping it simple this share with my page and my post. I'm in the habit at the moment of doing a background, adding a pic, a few embies and I'm done.



After my background I used the raw Kinder Kreations Squared Cubed chipboard that I discarded from my last page (I used the outline as a template on my last page, remember that) as an addition to the background



I love these large flowers at the moment, I need more in more colours.
I don't like to waste anything in my scrap room, so I often use packaging and the string that the D-lish kits come tied with. In this case it's the string from the January Just Add Paper Kit twisted and looped under my photo so it peaks out on both sides.


These flair buttons are soooo easy to use, I love how simple they are and no colours so they go with ANY page.
A bit of black coloured wire on the right as I felt that side was lacking something.


This title, whilst it doesn't really tell you much about the photo was just the right size and font for my page. It's from the January JAP kit too. I used my posca pen in yellow to give it a quick colour in.

Lastly, a few of the yellow enamel dots  for a bit more of a hit of yellow and to draw the eye to the middle of the page and the photo.

A lot of staples and a bit of glue to hold everything down and I'm done.
What do you think? Please comment to let me know...I'd love to hear what you think.

Until next month, happy scrapping.

xxx Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment