Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Joining the Cybercrop challenges, by Amanda H

Hello D-lish fans!

Have you joined our fabulous inspiration group "The Scrap Suite"? Every month we have 4 great challenges for you to join in with!

This month (while on holidays), I decided to have a go at all the challenges! Here are my pages!

 
 
Let's look more closely at the challenges and my take on them.
 
__________________________CHALLENGE 1 ___________________________
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
I loved the idea behind Gwen's challenge - Diagonal! Although Gwen was braver than me, I couldn't stick my photos diagonally too!
 

Right here, this little cluster includes:
 

 
 
__________________________CHALLENGE 2 ___________________________
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
This was my super splendid challenge.... I used stamping and Colour Shimmer Dusts to create the background and of course added the other requirements of stars and sequins. (There's also splatters, strips and stickers if you look closely!)
 
 



 
Amongst all these clusters, you will find some of these amazing bits in store:
* Cardfetti (the strips of  words/phrases)
* Jewelled Cabochons (I used hearts)
* More paper flowers (often left over from Just Add Paper kits)
 
 
 
 
__________________________CHALLENGE 3 ___________________________

 No automatic alt text available. 
 
Such pretty colours... and totally perfect for a page of my brand new niece... born early January with her bright shining eyes open!
 
 


 
To create these pretty clusters, I used the following supplies from in store:
* other flowers saved from a past Just Add Paper kits


__________________________CHALLENGE 4 ___________________________
 
Image may contain: 2 people

I love Charmane's page and was super keen to get three stencils on the page! I used two stencils with texture paste, and for the last stencil, I traced the small cross images with a pen through the stencil. Heaps of Stencils can be found in store> HERE.
 



 
To finish this page, I used the following lovely D-lish Scraps goodies:
* flower and leaf die-cuts were from a past Just Add Paper kit (which I painted to match the background)
* Journal It spot
 
 
__________________________ THANK YOU _________________________
 
We want to see YOUR pages over in the Scrap Suite! See you there!
Amanda
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment