Sunday, January 29, 2017

'Hello Christmas' by Sarah Rosse

Hello again,
 
Sarah here, with two 6x8 layouts I created for my Christmas 2015 album (yes, I am a bit behind!). There two layouts use a number of bits n pieces from Just Add Paper kits I have collected over time.
 

For this first layout, I have used lime punchinella, a gold foil doiley, the 'hello' chipboard piece from Kinder Creations has been embossed with white embossing powder, sequins and of course the gorgeous green resin deer. The die cut piece was an exclusive from the Peacock Parade Just Add Paper kit. Past kits and bits can be picked up in store while stock lasts.

The paper used is the October Afternoon 'Eggnog' paper pack. I used Dylusions paints and white gesso to outline the page and add some texture to the layout. The other letter stickers for the title were from Stampin Up (I painted the CHRISTMAS with the Dylusions paint in 'Cut Grass') and Basic Grey B-SIDE.

Here is a close up picture of the gorgeous embellishments;

Here is my second layout for my Christmas album;

This photo is of my two boys in front of our tree (yes, my older son has a nice graze on his forehead in this one!).

The photo is layered with paper from my stash as well as tissue paper from the past Fruit Tingle JAP kit, the gorgeous star punchinella and embellished with a Christmas wooden veneer wreath.

The wide range of wooden veneer products can be purchased online. To see the range, click here.

I also finished off the layout with a few yellow D-lish dots - this matched the yellow background paper from my stash and my son's bright yellow shorts in the photo.

The little XO tag is from my stash and again I have used the October Afternoon 'Eggnog' range for the background paper.

Here is a close up shot:

Thanks for joining me....until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment