Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hear her Roar by Charmane Koch

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

It's been HOT HOT HOT around here - we have FINALLY got our hot weather here in Adelaide - which I absolutely LOVE!

I have been eyeing off Anthea's fabulous Cybercrop challenge to use Circles & wire - and I've finally had a chance to PLAY!


This is what I came up with...

I took the same idea Anthea had for her page by stamping circles onto the page to create the background. Then with a mix of Dylusions Mist, Gelatos & Tim Holtz Distress stains I have coloured in the circles...


Too add interest to the page I have added a mix of D-lish Flowers - including Small Paper flowers & flowers from the Mixed flowers & Resin flowers.

I also included a couple of the cute D-lish Flair as well.

One of the last Embellishments I added was the cool Coloured Wire, which I manipulated into 3 circles, making sure they would fit over the circles I had stamped on my background. I have then stapled them into position.

Finishing off the page I have used the Puffy Stickers & added my journalling into one of the circles.

I really love how this has turned out - and hope that I have inspired you to have a play with your D-lish goodies & have a crack at Anthea's Cybercrop challenge!


Happy Scrapping!

Charmane


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing and I love all of your hand created products with the flowers and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous layout and I love the white with such a striking blue.

    ReplyDelete