Monday, January 30, 2017

"Happy" by Tracey Wright

Hi, l hope everyone has been well and is enjoying the Summer Break. I'm back to share with you my layout l have created using lots of beautiful D-lish products. Using a pop of colour of blues and white splash on Kraft paper as your background.




First l used some Colorblast paste over a stencil to create my background. Then l just layered up a Doily
folded in half, some Punchinella, a Journal Round Tab , and a Paint Chips Tab, tucked all under my photo. 




Then to the left of my photo l added a Sequin Butterfly some pretty flowers, a Bitty Bloom and some Paper flowers



Then in the bottom right hand corner of my photo on my layout l added a Flair Button , a Bitty Bloom, a Small Rose, a Large Rose and a Resin Bird which l rubbed some white paint over it. Also l added a Charm embellishment that l had in my stash. Then simply splashed white paint over my page to make it all pop. 



That's it and all finished. A great and quick page to do. By simply using beautiful D-lish products that are available in the store. Just makes your layout that extra special don't you think. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Look forward to seeing you again very soon. 

Tracey. x









1 comment: