Saturday, December 17, 2016

"You + me" by Amanda H

Hello D-lish fans!
 
Here is my second page share for December as we start the wild ride to the end of the year!
 
I've gone bright this time!
 
 
I painted the background with two of my favourite colours, yellow and turquoise! There is also some baking paper with triangle patterns on it, something fellow design team member Nicolee found at an Aldi store. I painted the top and bottom of this page, and made the feature of the page, the line of flowers down the side of the photo.
 
You will see I have used a range of paper flowers in this feature. One of my favourite things to stock up on from the D-lish Scrap store, is WHITE flowers. This means, I always have a flower ready to use on a page; one that I can colour with mists, sprays and paints to match my page. Do you have a good collection of white flowers?
 
 
Here are some close ups...
 
 
In the flower cluster, I have included the gorgeous peacock metal charm from a past Just Add Paper Kit. Always check the extra kit Bits & Pieces when you are ordering for little gems like this.
 
I have also included Resin Glitter Dots and D-lish Enamel Dots in the cluster.
 
 
 
For my title, I have used the Wood Veneer "You+Me", which I have also coloured with the turquoise spray I used on the flowers. This was one of the wood veneers from a Past Just Add Paper Kit, but you can find a heap of Wood veneer word titles from Corbett Creations in store.
 
 
 
 
PS> If you are asking, my favourite flowers in the D-lish Scraps store are:
Roses (any size)
(to name a few!!!)
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment