Friday, December 23, 2016

"Together" by Jaimie

Hi D'lish peeps!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creation.

This is a Layout featuring a snap of my beautiful Daughter Emily & I on a rainy weekend away at Nelson Bay. I used a gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios paper collection "Love Always" for this one.


I started with a piece of Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock (my favourite for mixed media as it takes wet media so well). I then began by adding some pink spray, followed by some liquidtex glass bead paste through a stencil over the top. You can find some awesome stencils from D-lish here.

I tore a "V" in the top right of the paper and rolled the cardstock back to reveal the patterned paper I adhered underneath to add some interest.

I then started by layering a white paper doily as a base for a layered photo mat. I added some pink punchinella peeking out underneath the photo mat, which I popped up on some foam tape to add dimension.


On the top left of the photo, I layered up a pile of paper flowers, a resin bow and an enamel heart shape to create a dimensional photo corner.


On the bottom right of the photo mat, I wanted to echo the other photo corner, so I layered Paper flowers, resin flowers, enamel shapes, white stranded sequins and a suede tassel to anchor the title.


For the title, I used a cut apart from the collection, and cut the end in a banner. I added some stickers from the paper collection to finish the layout.

I hope you enjoyed my pretty, soft & feminine layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Thanks for looking, Jaimie.

No comments:

Post a Comment