Sunday, December 25, 2016

"Today" by Malinda Gardner

Merry Christmas to you all.

A quick bit of a share with you today...a page that I managed to do this week amidst the madness of Christmas shopping and the week that is Christmas. So it had to be a quick page as I was pressed for time.




After I did my background I decided I wanted this to be a monochromatic layout, just blue, so I turned to my stash of D-lish stuff and pulled out all the blue embies plus some wood veneer cogs.
I had blue paint I had watered down from my background so I dipped the cogs into the paint, and used them to stamp a few cogs onto my page and then left them to dry with my background.


I love wire at the moment. I love how it flows across a page. I have blue wire but wanted some contrast so used the black wire and looped it across my page.




I can't believe I love flowers too at the moment, I just love them. I think it's because of all the gorgeous flowers at D-lish and all the different types, big and small, I just find I'm wanting to use them on every page, even the boy ones.


Last few embellishments are my flair button and some gem dots (from a past Just Add Paper kit) which I glued down, everything else is stapled down.

So there you have a bit of a different page to my last few shares, but still using a lot of the stuff I love at D-lish.
Hope you have a great Christmas Day and Santa brings you some D-lish stuff.

Mal xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment