Monday, December 5, 2016

'Sweet Girls' by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

Belinda back with you today to share my first layout for December. I had fun playing with a simple colour scheme I don't often use- blues and yellows- and playing with some of the D-lish goodies in slightly different ways.

 
Today's layout features my two adorable nieces. I wanted to use smaller photos so I had lots of room on the page for their names, a title and a bunch of embellishments. I used some of the yellow coloured wire to create the larger letters for each of the names. I've used two sequin bows alongside my flair to create an embellishment cluster in the corner of my photos with one of the super pretty white doilies in the background.

I love the silver washi tape so it had to make an appearance on this layout- it was the perfect divider between my two different patterned papers. That then gave me a line to run my title along, keeping everything flowing.
To add some interest to the bottom half of my layout I added a couple of cute Journal Its along with a resin flower and the completely adorable resin deer! Isn't the deer just perfect for a baby layout?! I wanted to give him a little bit of 'grass' so I cut off some pieces from a tassle and used the suede strips to create some.

To add some extra interest I've added a mixture of paper butterflies and resin butterflies fluttering off my page. To finish things off I then added some sequins from the Plus One just add paper kit, some drops of ink and some of the jump rings. Technically jump rings are designed to attach charms to things but I think they make a fun embellishment instead of or in addition to sequins! Add at 10 cents for 20 at the moment, they will literally be the cheapest embellishment you buy!


 Thanks so much for stopping by today,
~ Belinda x





1 comment:

  1. So precious!!!!!!! Love the addition of the strands of sequins and foil washi!

    ReplyDelete