Thursday, December 15, 2016

SPARKLE AND SHINE BY TRACEY WRIGHT



Hi

It's Tracey back again to share with you all my layout I have created this month using a past Christmas  JAP Kit

I decided to give the fringing technique a go, that Gwen Wruck had used on the October Challenge she had over on The Scrap Suite page on Facebook.
I had purchased a pair of fringing scissors, and had been dying to use them.
Thanks Gwen for the inspiration.



I added some layers first with some Doileys, and a little bitty bag which were from my kit.
I then cut a 2inch strip of patterned music paper, which l then cut with my fringing scissors. 
Then l placed it in the middle of the page over my layers. 




Next I just used up all the bits and pieces from the JAP KIT,  and placed all over my layout. 

I used a 3x4 size photo and mounted to the centre of my page, and then placed the Wooden Veneer frame that came in my kit over the photo. I tied some Pip Berry Stems around the frame, then glued everything down. 














So that's it for me, I hope you have been inspired by my layout, and if you find some time to get those fringing scissors out, and give them a go. 
l hope you all have a Safe and Happy Christmas, and look forward to sharing with you all very soon. 

Tracey.x 










1 comment: