Saturday, December 10, 2016

"Snapshots" by Malinda Gardner

Hi all, 
How's your weekend going so far? Beautiful sunny days here in NZ, makes it hard to stay indoors and scrap.

My page this week is unfortunately quite a lot like my last page...you know when you love certain techniques so you use them over and over again on pages? Well that's me at the moment.. but next time I show you a page it will be a lot different.

I recently scrapped this photo and a whole lot of other photos of my second child's birth for my Master's entry but I wanted to scrap them again, just this one, as I really like the photo. The moment she was born was a magnificent, much anticipated moment for us.






































I'm still using lots of punchinella on my pages, both as a template or stencil and then as an embellishment and backing to my photo. I love to use it with paints so it takes up some of the colour of the paint and then I can use it as an embellishment on my page.



I used pretty much all of the stuff in the Just Add Paper kit, Peacock Parade. It is purple and I don't normally scrap with purple, but I loved this kit.

I love cutting up tags and using half now and half on the next page, why waste the tag but sticking half under the photo.


 I used the flowers, a flair button and sequins from the kit. Purple, pink and mint green are just gorgeous together, aren't they.

 My title is once again a word from the Ombre Wordfetti range, pink this time.

Finally a whole lot of drops of ink in white and black and I'm done.

I promise next post my page will be very different to the last few; I'm into new stuff now.
Hope you like this page.

xxx Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment