Friday, December 9, 2016

"My Bub" by Charmane Koch

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday! Another week has FLOWN past - cannot believe we have almost reached the end of 2016! It's been a rough couple of weeks in our family & I must admit I have found it really hard to not only fit in scrapping, but finding the mojo has been tough as well...

I find the best way to get back to it though without thinking *too* much is to find a sketch - so I thought I would have a go at the fab sketch that Sarah has for us in the November Cybercrop...


I found it really easy to put together once I had the basis of the sketch & my photo chosen & of course a bunch of D-lish goodies - I decided to go with pink as my main colour!




To create my background I did use a big bubble wrap with Modelling Paste, but it doesn't show up too much. I decided to use the fabulous Heart of Hearts stencil using modelling paste as part of the background as well to create more texture.


I layered all of the D-lish goodies positioning them in similar spots as in the sketch until I thought it looked properly balanced. 


It's amazing how many D-lish embellishments that I've used without looking too much? It was so nice to have a play again, without too much thinking! Have to love that!


Here's the list:



Hope you get to fit in some scrapping over the Christmas Holidays! That's my plan!

Happy Creating!

XO Charmane

No comments:

Post a Comment