Sunday, December 18, 2016

"Me and my Bro" ..... by Anita Enright

Welcome Back Everyone, thanks for joining me here on the D-lish Blog.
I haven't been taking many photos lately, not sure really why, so for some of my latest creations I have been going through the 100's of pictures that I have in a box waiting to be beautified

The photo that I have used in today's layout is one of my gorgeous younger brother Mark. We are extremely close, but I miss him dearly as he lives in Melbourne.

I was originally going to use this as my sample for the 'Peaches and Cream' mood board but after finishing it I loved it that much that I just had to use it instead as one of my blog posts  for the month of December.


 I can honestly say I love the shirt that Mark is wearing so that is why I pulled out the white and orange colours of it to base my layout on.  I pulled out some borders punches that I hadn't used in ages to make the frame for the page.  It is great being part of the D-lish Scraps Creative Team as I get to continually search through my paper pads and sheets to find papers that I had forgotten that I had.  I also helps me get my stash down so I can buy more 😉


I didn't want to make it too fluffy and girlie so I kept the flowers to a minimum but using a magnolia, rose, poppy and apple blossom. These were teamed up with a little heart raw wood veneer, some of the oh so cute puffy alphabet stickers and ombre wordfetti. Oh, and I added some matching 
'splats' of pink ink. And of course a very cute hessian Charm's Creations arrow to finish.



Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to keep the craft alive and share your creations
using D-lish Scraps products on the The Scrap Suite Facebook Page. 
If you haven't already done so, join the group for more inspirations 
and monthly challenges.


As this is my last December post I would like to wish all the extended D-lish Scraps family a happy, safe and festive Christmas  🎄🎅
and wonderful start to 2017 🎆.
May you and your families make some wonderful memories
at this special time of the year.

Ciao for now :) 

Anita






No comments:

Post a Comment