Wednesday, December 28, 2016

happiness is....you & me - by Nicolee Cable

 
Hi everyone!!

 
Have you ever wandered through a store, looking at 
non-scrapping products in scrapp-able ways?


 
I do all the time!  I can't help it.  It must be in my DNA.
It comes from years ago when I was a stay-at-home-mum and we
 were only on one income, so budget-scrapping was definitely
a must!!  Well, old habits die hard and I still
wander through those cheap dollar stores and 
something usually catches my eye and screams to be used on a layout!!

This is what jumped out at me this time!
Cork stoppers.  As soon as I saw them I knew 
they were destined to be painted circles on my next layout.
And because I'm in love with copper at the moment, (if you haven't 
been able to guess...)
I could see them already, in copper paint on my background!


...and this is how they turned out!!  Aren't they super cute?!
As they are tapered, you get double value for your money and
you have two different size polka dots!


It was then so easy to create with D-lish goodness around
this super funky home-made background!

I backed the photo onto a tab bag, then poked torn bits of doilie around it.







Here are the D-lish goodies that I choose to use on this layout:

enamel dots/shapes (cute little shapes like the airplane)

I hope this inspires you to look at non-scrappy products in stores in
different ways and then come back home and create some amazing
creations with D-lish embellishments as icing on the cake!

As this year comes to a close, I'd like to wish you a 
wonderful 2017 and I hope it is a prosperous and joyful year for you all.

I'm looking forward to an exciting 2017 to showcase all 
the amazing D-lish products in the store.








No comments:

Post a Comment