Friday, December 30, 2016

FRIENDS- By Tracey Wright

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and had a lovely day spending time with family and friends.

I'm sharing with you all another fun layout I have created using lot's of gorgeous D-lish goodies.

This layout l have used the Tranquil Moon JAP Kit. I just love the colours in this kit, they are so bright and summery.

I had this photo taken of myself and my friend at my friends 40th Birthday party. The theme of the party was a WILD THEME. We had a really great time as you can see in the photo. This was a fun page to do.





First, to create my background I used a stencil from my stash, and used some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine sprays to create these beautiful colours.

After it was dried, I added some strips of washi tape, to where I was going to create my focal point with my photos.

Then I placed some tissue paper that came from the kit, Punchinella, Paper Doiley all from my stash of D-lish goodness. Then added some hand dyed Muslin that I had from my stash as well.



Then l tucked in a note tab just before l placed my 2- 3x4 photos down.

I cut up a Pip Berry Stems wire, and then placed in little clusters with some flowers and embellishments all that came from the JAP KIT .

I also used some butterflies and glass beads from my stash, and a heart from Charms Creations I had.





Well that is it for this year. I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year, and I will be back again in the New Year to show you what l have been up to.

Take care

Tracey. x




No comments:

Post a Comment