Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Festive Wishes by Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, welcome to my first blog post for December.


With the holidays fast approaching I have been having a fantastic time creating some gorgeous tags to accompany my Christmas gifts. These three cards were made with the gorgeous D-lish Festive Wishes Just Add Paper Kit. If you're not quick enough to pick up the JAP kit in it's entirety, you may be able to pick up some bits of the kit here. The flair are great for using on cards or scrapbook layouts.

I used these mixed media tags to demonstrate that when purchasing one of the JAP kits, you don't even need matching papers - I used a mix of acrylic paint in pinks, white and blues and Inka Gold metallic paste to create the base of these tags - one with the star stencil that came in the JAP kit. These colours matched the colours in the JAP kit. I then ripped some cardboard into different shapes and covered with white gesso. This was layered on to the tags to create some dimension. I also added Punchinella in the layers.

I used only the contents of the JAP kit for these tags.

Here are some close up shots;





Thanks for stopping by and be sure to get all of your Festive embellishments in store now.

No comments:

Post a Comment