Thursday, December 8, 2016

"Bloom" by Jaimie Ramsey

Hi Crafters!

I am here to share a very bright & sunshiny layout of my Mum & I.

First, I started with a piece of Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock. It is an awesome mixed media cardstock that takes wet mediums well. I used a yellow & Green Colour Blast shimmer dust to create the background. Then I used yellow Colour blast paste through a stencil (this one was not D-lish but you can find the d-lish stencils here) Then I started with a Doily, and then layered up a photo mat with the Crate Paper "Bloom" collection. On the top right of the photo mat I created a cluster of embellishments using a resin flower and various paper flowers.


On the bottom right of the photo mat, I created another cluster. I used Paper flowers, resin flowers, an enamel heart and a resin bow.

I finished off the Layout by adding some puffy stickers from the Bloom collection and some thickers to spell out the word "Mum". I haven't been able to get my hands on enough of the D-lish puffy Alphabet stickers, but they would have worked perfectly here. For a final finishing touch, a yellow sequin bow went on the top right of the photo mat.

I hope you like my very yellow Layout!
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! Love your work Jaimie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning LO Jai. Love your work. It is so bright & cheery 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete