Sunday, November 20, 2016

'You + Me' by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

This week I'm back with a soft colour palette inspired by the colours in this pretty cardfetti: Everyday Wishes. I've used some of the gorgeous pink punchinella to border both sides of my layout, with silver washi tape bordering the centre strip of patterned paper.

Those little cardfetti pieces are just too adorable! Of course I needed an actual title too so a piece of wood veneer from the awesome Plus One just add paper kit worked perfectly. I had to add that adorable resin diamond for some extra aqua colour too.


I actually chose my pieces for lower half of this layout before I even chose my photo- sometimes pretty things are just calling to be used and I have to find a photo to match! A wedding photo suited the words and black and white worked best with the soft colour palette so it was an easy choice. Once I chose my photo I then added the embellishments towards the top including the cute mini bag behind my photo and the wood veneer hoop over the top.


I can't do a layout without the sweet doilies these days so of course they had to make an appearance. The little sequin paperclip and sequins were also from the Plus One just add paper kit, with the enamel dots from the Travel Mix. I'm sure my obsession with bows has been noted so I had to add a sequin bow and a gingham one. A couple of little resin roses and this layout was complete.

 Thanks so much for stopping by today
 Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment