Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"Together" By Tracey Wright

Good Morning, and happy to be back again to share with you a layout l have recently created. 
I have created this layout using these Gorgeous D-lish products that are available at the store. 


With this layout, l have simply used a Just Add Paper Kit  from last months October kit. 
Really loved this kit, the colours were Gorgeous. The kits are full of goodness, l still have things left over, so there is always plenty to add to your stash. 


My layout. 






I started off with a piece of patterned paper from my Cocoa Vanilla stash. Lately l have had abit  of a fetish using these papers. l just love the black and white backgrounds. 
l placed a Green doily from my stash, that went well with this kit, along with the black doily that came in my Just Add Paper Kit. I have layered these under my photo. 





Next l have added some of the Vellum Stars on my layout, and some sequins scattered around the layout. I placed the tassel that came with the kit, and a couple of the Flair buttons, that were from the kit as well.

My Title word You + Me, to create this look, l have painted black paint over it first, then painted a little bit of aqua paint from my stash, and then wiped away some with a baby wipe, to give it that aged distressed look.





I also used the Stencil that came in the kit too, and stencilled with some green paste. I placed the little arrows at the bottom of my photo. I painted the wooden crosses with black and green paint, and placed over some wash tape.




I had so much fun creating this layout. I have been wanting to use this photo of my daughter and my husband for awhile now. Finally got it to some good use.
Love using these  Just Add Paper Kits, they make your layouts stand out so much. I just love using them. 
Amanda does such a terrific job every month putting these kits together. 



Well that's it for me, l can't believe it is just only over 3 weeks until Christmas. 
l hope you have all got your Christmas list's sorted. I think l am organised this year. 

Take care, 

and see you all soon. 

Tracey. x







No comments:

Post a Comment