Thursday, November 3, 2016

"This Is Love" by Anita

Welcome Back Everyone,

Do you ever wake up on a day off and say to yourself "I'm going to craft up a storm today"?  Well that was me when I made this layout.  I had been on some annual leave from work and this was the only day that I totally had to myself where there were no major plans, except taking my old puppy Maxxie to the vet.  But by the time I got home all mojo had disappeared.

After talking to my wonderful friend Tracey she did the Nike on me and said "JUST DO IT. Just start playing".  Well I did and just over 1 hour later was wrapped in my final layout.


I so loved the October Just Add Paper kit and just had to use it.  The only extras I used was a sequin bow , enamel dots and a resin diamond. 
Whilst the Just Add Paper kit was a huge hit and sellout you can find similar items in the store, including flairs, wooden veneer shapes, washi tape, and stencils.

Oh and don't forget to check out the Past Kits & Bits section in the Just Add Paper Kits section.  There are awesome pieces from previous kits at great prices and a great way to build up your embellishment collection.

Here are a couple of closeups of my layout particularly showing the great stencil that I got with my Just Add Paper kit.

To achieve this look I used some embossing paste on my stencil and whilst it was still wet covered it with embossing powder.  Once dry I heated it until it bubbled which then gave it the funky texture.




So take out those Just Add Paper kits and get crafting.  They are so awesome and even with my layout I had heaps of little goodies left to add to my collection of goodies. 


Thanks for joining me today.  Check back again tomorrow to see another inspiring creation from one of our wonderful Design Team.

See you all again soon.
Anita xx




No comments:

Post a Comment