Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"The Big 60" by Charmane Koch

Hello Everyone!

Time for me to share again! This time I created a layout celebrating my Dad's 60th Birthday... It's not often that I am able to take photos of my Dad and my Step-Mum so I was stoked to be able to get these shots of them on Dad's 60th Birthday Celebrations...

I decided to go with a Monochromatic layout seeing as they were both wearing Red, I went with that colour for my background and embellishments. Firstly I smeared some red paint using an old credit card that I dried using a heat gun, then smeared red paint over the stencil, moving it to different positions on the page to create an overlapping effect.

How adorable are the Sequin Butterflies? I had one in Red and how perfect it is for the page... along with my all time fave Paper Roses...


The fabulous arrow was in the Plus One JAP kit from last month - the bonus of purchasing the JAP kits is that there's always something unique in them that you can't always get anywhere else! 

I totally love the Wood Veneer frames - especially these little mini ones - they are so cute, love how they frame my Dad & Step-Mum in this photo...

Another embellishment that you will almost always find on my layouts is the Paper Doilies! If I don't have at least one on my page it feels naked to me! Haha!

Anyway, I hope I have inspired you to get playing with your D-lish goodies!

Happy Creating!

XO Charmane



No comments:

Post a Comment