Thursday, November 24, 2016

'Sweet Girl' by Jaimie Ramsey

Hi D-lish fans!

It's Jaimie here again to share a sweet layout I created of my daughter blowing out the candles on her 12th birthday cake. She will be a teenager next year, so I wanted this layout to be sweet and girly, along with a touch of whimsy to reflect the last birthday of her childhood before she becomes a teenager.



I used the gorgeous Crate Paper "Cute Girl" 6x6 paper pad & ephemera pack for the layering, the acetate banner on the top right & the acetate title.

I started the page with some mixed media, using peacock shimmer dust by Colour Blast to create a base to anchor the photo mat. I then used the super cool numbers stencil from D-lish with some silver bo bunny glitter paste in a few random places. Next I used the spots stencil from D-lish with some white colour blast paste to add another layer of dimension.

I then used a thin piece of silver punchinella to work with the blue streak underneath it.

I created a photo mat from various random layers of the paper pad, along with a white Doily for interest.

To the right of the photo, I created a cluster with a piece of Ephemera from the paper collection, along with a Green Tara Azaelea in white and a silver glitter dot.

 
At the bottom of the photo I finished the layout with a cluster of D-lish embellies including a blue sequin butterfly, a blue suede tassel, a Flair and a silver glitter dot.

 
I hope you like my layout, don't the cute embellishments just make the perfect finishing touch?

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment