Tuesday, November 15, 2016

SELFIE FUN by Tracey Wright


Hi,  it's Tracey back again to share with you all my layout  that l have created for this month.

Had fun with this layout, these photos I used were of my daughters 12th Birthday party she recently had. We had a photo back drop set up at home, and had some fun taking some photos.

With this layout I created my background first by adding lots of different stamps over my patterned paper. Added some stencilling too, using the new  Scrap Fx Mini Confetti Star  stencil.



My Layout:





Then I added layers over the stamping, before I added my photos and lovely D-lish layers!

I first layered with a Gold  Foil Doily and also a  Turquoise Felt Doily. Then added a  Pink 5x7 Bag, which I folded in half and glued down over my doilies.
Also tucked in under the Gold foil doily, is a little  Journal It Jumbo Word Ticket.
I added some flowers from my stash to the top right hand corner of my page.
I also used a  Resin Bird, and a metal rose from a past  JAP KIT, a  Flair Button , and I popped a Gorgeous  Sequin Bow over my photo which I mounted with 3D Foam tape.
I tucked in some of the Paint Chip Tabs , under my layers on my layout.


I also used a  Corbett Creations Wood Veneer word  title SELFIE, which l glued onto the bottom of my page, along with some scattered  Glitter Dots , and also the lovely Coral  Puffy Alphabet Stickers, which l used to create the word FUN.



















Thanks for stopping by this month. 



See you next time 


Tracey. 












































No comments:

Post a Comment