Thursday, November 17, 2016

"Old Girls", by Amanda H

Hello D-lish fans!

We all have some "old girls", that crew of girls that you have known forever, that you started your scrap journey with. Today I am sharing a layout of my "old girls", and of course I have used lots of D-lish products!

Here is my page!


I started with a piece of patterned paper and added some texture paste through the new plus stencil I got in last month's JAP kit. There are lots of great 5x5in stencils in the store, find them HERE.
I added some colour to the background, with some colour blast shimmer dusts. Then I layered the photo with some fabulous D-lish products, which you will see in these close ups.


In this cluster I used:
those awesome vellum starts from last month's JAP kit,
Sequin bow in a new super bright yellow,



 
Here I added another D-lish Flair Button, more D-lish enamels and a perfect little Suede Tassel.



In this cluster you can see a paper rose, resin butterfly, the little bow on a clip from last month's JAP kit. You can also see some of the D-lish dip-dyed tags and paint chip tabs.


 
And of course, our favourite Puffy Alphabets for the title.


Thanks for looking today,

Amanda



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo! I love the colours in this piece, it's a really beautiful memento of your girls!

    ReplyDelete