Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"Nine" by Gwen Wruck

Hi All,

Gwen here, back again today to share another layout with you.

This one started out with the idea to use up some of my tags.  You will already know I love using them in-between my layers and for this page I wanted to use a stack of them layered up with a paper baggie to create a large photo mat that would form the base of my page.

I've added in the wooden hearts to match the felt ones and round out the layout.  I found the cute pink wooden beads by Pink Fresh Studio in the clearance section and they were the perfect pop of pink to match the strip on the right hand side.  Of course the perfect touch of sparkle was the Sequin Bow and Sequins.



and of course I have some close ups for you :)




The Puffy Alphabet Stickers are the perfect size and in such a classic font, I know I am going to use a stack of these and I am totally in love with the printed tags that come in a stack of colours.




I am totally crushing on these wood veneer hearts too!



 Here you can see the tags layered together to form the left hand side of the main photo mat.

Products used:

5x7 Paper Bags
Printed Tag Packs
Wood Veneer Hearts
Flair
Sequin Bow
Sequins
Puffy Alphabet Stickers
Clearance Section - Wood beads by Pink Fresh Studio



thanks for  popping by,
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Gwen so many pretty elements to look at.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo good Gwen!!! love it
    from Nicolee (oooops just discovered I'm on my sons log in!)

    ReplyDelete