Monday, November 7, 2016

"Look Out @ Port Noarlunga" by Charmane Koch

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday!

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created using the Just Add Paper kit from last month, plus a few extras from the D-lish Scraps shop!

When I saw the colours I knew I could use this cute photo of my darling daughter Ryarne at the Port Noarlunga lookout - I love to stop here and usually is when I make a trip to the Noarlunga Spotlight {haha, for craft supplies of course!}


It is just SOOOOO easy to put a page together when you have one of the fab D-lish JAP kits on your table! What I love is that there was a stencil in the kit - I am a BIG Mixed media fan & love the 3D look of using modelling paste...

Before I used the template however, I used a bubblewrap covered in Spearmint paint - although the circles are not to noticeable, but I loved the effect it gave! After the paint has dried I've gone over the top with the cute + sign stencil roughly smearing the modelling paste over the top...

I also absolutely adore the printed Acetate stars & cute Ribbon paper clip...
oh, and the sequins... loving the teeny tiny black star sequins...!!!! The journalling bits are fab too of course!


The other extra bits I have used from the D-lish Scraps shop are the Paper Doiley and the Enamel Shapes.. & the title I created by using the Puffy Alphabet Stickers

I had so much fun creating this page - so easy to put together!

Thanks for popping by & hope I have inspired you to get out your JAP kit if you haven't already!

XO Charmane



1 comment: