Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hello fun by Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty cats, Sarah here for my next November layout for D-lish Scraps.
 

As you can see in the photo, my son found this nice puddle to jump in....before I told him to get out of it, I pulled my phone out to take a photo and turned out to be a great one!

This time I created my own background paper using 5 different distress inks and water splatters.

Here are a couple of photos of how I created the background - each distress ink was added gradually until the whole page was covered, using an ink blending tool.

 
Some of the embellishments used on this layout include;
Star buttons from the Geometric Crush JAP kit,
Black punchinella,
Kinder Kreations wooden words,
Journal It - Paint Chip Tabs in Royal Blue,
Puffy Alphabet Stickers in Royal Blue,
Sequins and a few other embellies from left past Just Add Paper Kits.

Here are some close up shots;
 
 
 
I hope you liked my layout and why not give a simple background like this a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment