Wednesday, November 2, 2016

"Fun Stuff" by Amanda H.

Hi to our D-lish Scrap fans

Welcome to NOVEMBER..... down hill run to Christmas right???!!! EEK!

I'm excited to bring you my first page share for the month. It's bright and uses a few new products in store, that you really need to check out...
namely......
Kinder Kreations Chipboard
and NEW COLOURS in our ever favourite Sequin Bows

Here is my page....


I started by spraying some Colour Blast shimmer sprays through a stencil and also used some Colour Paste through my favourite little xxx Dusty Attic stencil.  A few splatters and I was ready to build my page.

The Kinder Kreations Chipboard {I used KK-Squared} was a central part to my design. I inked the chipboard black and mounted small squares of white paper and the patterned paper behind a few of the squares. I added dimensional magic to finish it off!



 
In the photo, my daughter's new Beanie Boo has a cute blue bow and I could not resist add blue accents to finish this page.

A few of these awesome embellishments, which can be seen in the close ups, include:
* Resin Flowers {I used a Rose}
* Sequin Bows {as I said... NEW COLOURS - this is a Bright Blue!!!!!}
* Enamel dots and shapes {I used dots as well as map markers and arrows from some of the new enamel sets}
* Suede Tassel { I used the blue from the BRIGHT set}
* Paint Chip Tabs {I cut "OH HAPPY DAY" from one of these tabs}
* Resin Polka Dot Buttons {always my favourite buttons!}



Also, don't be afraid to alter D-lish items.... I have distressed the edges and hand doodled on the Paint chip tab and a circle Journal It (this one is from an old JAP kit, but there are many Journal-Its in store)


 

 

Don't forget to add a few of these goodies next time you shop!

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment