Saturday, November 5, 2016

"Bali" by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

I hope wherever you are you're enjoying some sun this week! Since we haven't had much warm weather here in Melbourne until this week I've been scrapping some holiday photos, reminiscing about the sunshine. I came accross these adorable, bright resin frames in the store recently and knew immediately I wanted to create a fun multi frame inspired layout.

I went with a couple of my other favourite frames- two different style wood veneer ones to break up the bright colours and mix up the sizes. The wood patterned paper helped make sure the pink frames still stayed one of the main focus' of the layout!

 I also decided to leave one of the pink frames empty- keep things interesting! With so much woodgrain/wood veneer on this layout I wanted to add some other bright colours to brighten the page up so some mixed Journal Its were perfect for this. Of course no layout would be complete without a title so the lime green puffy alphabet stickers were the logical choice. The arrow under the title added some extra boldness and the tiny adorable star sequins (both the arrow and all sequins are from the past October kit) helped blend the black into the page.


Since I'm obsessed by bows of any form I couldn't leave this page without one, so a sequin bow it was. Since it was a travel themed layout a little plane from the travel themed D-lish dots pack.


I wanted some little banners for the top right of my layout so cut some from the printed tags. A doily cut and pieced a little on the top and bottom of the layout, some more D-lish dots, some white sequins, and a few resin roses and this layout was complete!


Thanks for stopping by today

~ Belinda x




1 comment:

  1. Just lovely Belinda. Looks like heaven there in Bali.

    ReplyDelete