Monday, October 17, 2016

Snow Day, by Amanda H.

Hello D-lish Scrap fans!
 
So much inspiration from our team this month and today is my turn!
 
Hopefully you were lucky enough to get a Plus One Just Add Paper Kit. If not, there are still a few bits and pieces that made up the kit HERE on the website.
 
I used mostly goodies from this Plus One kit to create this page.....
 
To create the background, I sprayed some green and then black Colour Blast Colour Sprays and blew some of the colour around with a straw (blame Nicolee, she started it!).
I then used the cool little Plus Stencil that was in the kit to add a layer of black Colour Blast paste to the background. I also used some strips of washi tape from the kit throughout the background.
 
Then I was able to layer up the photo with some patterned papers and all the JAP kit goodies (and a few extra bits of course!)
 
 
Check out these close ups to and follow these links to find the different products I used to finish this page.
 
From the kit, I used the Plus wood veneer pluses, as well as:
Tassel (from brights pack)
Resin Glitter dots
I also used the twine from around the JAP kit, to tie to the tassel and add in a few spots.
 
 
Here you can see the Arrow pick, vellum stars and flair from the kit.
I also added:
I also used the awesome Puffy Alphabet stickers for my title.
 
Another close up of the embellishments.
 
 
It was a quick and easy page to put together, made even easier thanks to my JAP kit!
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Amanda
 
 
 

1 comment: