Sunday, October 23, 2016

Reunion by Jaimie Ramsey

Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you a Layout I created to memorialise my 20 year school reunion. We had such a fabulous time catching up with friends and schoolmates we haven't seen for many years. It was just like old times with everyone having a blast reconnecting and reminiscing. I first used some dark grey housepaint to create a base for the background. I then used various shades of blue mist over the top of that. Next I used some Stencils with some Bo Bunny Glitter paste to finish the mixed media component of the background. I used some Punchinella and a blue felt heart doily along with a white doily behind the photo to highlight it. I used some blue puffy alphabet stickers to create the title "reunion", and a blue ombre wordfetti piece to add the phrase "moments to remember". There certainly were some of those! To finish, I used a Kinder creations chipboard word "epic" inked with Salty ocean distress ink to colour it blue.
A blue sequin bow was the final finishing touch, along with some Green Tara cherry blossoms and a Navy and white apple blossom It was a fantastic night, and I enjoyed remembering it while I created the Layout. I hope you like it too!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jaimie. Wow sounds wonderful having a school reunion. Hope you had a great night.

    ReplyDelete