Saturday, October 15, 2016

" Love Life " By Tracey Wright.

Hi,
It's Tracey here to share with you all my very first blog post as a Design Team Member with D-lish Scraps. I am so excited to share with you all my work over the next 6 months. 

I love using D-lish products, and who could not resist using them; they are so beautiful, and fun to play with, and to add to your projects. 

The Just Add Paper kits are to die for. In this layout l have created, I have used bits and pieces from my past kits. I have a slight obsession and collection of them!

This page was quite a simple and quick and easy-to-do layout. 


Firstly, I layered a piece of vellum paper over my background patterned paper. And then I sewed around all the edges using my sewing machine. I just love adding sewing on my layouts as I love the vintage, shabby chic look to my layouts. 


I then added lots of layers to my layout.
First l added some strips of Washi Tape in rows over my page. 
Then l used some Green Spot Tissue paper I had from a previous Just Add Paper kit. 
I placed a paper doily  over my layers and then placed my photo over the top of it. 
Tucked in under my photo l used a Basic Journal Round Spot.
I used some Resin Butterflies as well on my layout too. 
I added a Vellum Mason Jar, from a previous Just Add Paper kit, and l added some sequins inside before l sewed it all around.


I then made a little cluster at the bottom of my page of my photo. I used a Flair button, a paper Cherry Blossom , a little wooden veneer from my stash, and also a Green Tara Azalea Single flower.



I used a little tag I had from my stash, and also used a Resin Butterfly, and then I added a Mini Wooden Peg to my tag. 
Under the Green Spot Tissue paper I also tucked in a Journal Strip and did some journalling on it. 

I try to match my papers and embellishments as much as I can. I love working with Black and White photos on my layouts. Especially when using lots of colour, as I think the Black and White photo just pops off the page. 

I hope you have enjoyed my first blog post this month, and have been inspired by my layout. 

Hope you can find some time to be creative this month. 

See you next time.

Tracey. x



No comments:

Post a Comment