Sunday, October 2, 2016

Just Add Paper Kit Pages by Amanda H

Hello to D-lish Scrap fans!

My turn to kick off the inspiration this month on the D-lish blog. There will be lots of creativity flying around as our new Design Team start sharing their work throughout the month. Exciting, right?

I know we say it all the time, but the Just Add Paper Kits are divine. Perfect every time. Today I am sharing two layouts that I created with just one kit. I used September Berry Blast kit.


 
These pages made with this kit....
 
If you ever miss out on a kit, which does happen when they sell like hotcakes (last night is a perfect example!), then I encourage to look at Past Kits and Bits, where you can often find some awesome goodies from past kits. You might also consider signing up for a Subscription if places become available; keep an eye on the D-lish Scraps Facebook page for news about Subscriptions.


Okay, here are my pages and some close ups....

I love the little packets of tissue paper in the kits, they are great to stick down for backgrounds! And if you adhere them with Gel Medium, then you can use water colour based paints (I used Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dust with water) like I have with the bright blue I added to my layout.

Looking at the clusters, you can see the D-lish embellishments I used from the JAP kit....



The only extra I added (not in the kit) were the Resin Glitter Dots.
 
Here are the links in store to the different elements in the page:
Flair buttons > HERE
Resin birds > HERE
Resin flowers > HERE
Paper roses > HERE
Wood Veneer > HERE
Tutu Blooms > HERE
 
 
Lots of layers (papers, vellum, tissue paper, Paper doily, transparency, Printed tags) under the photo, and then finished with all those D-lish embellishments from the Just Add Paper Kit.
 


 
Here are the links in store to the different elements:
Flair buttons > HERE
Resin birds > HERE
Resin flowers > HERE
Paper roses > HERE
Paper Doilies > HERE
Resin Glitter Dots > HERE
Printed Tag Packs > HERE
 
But also remember to go and check out the Past Kits & Bits!!!! Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how you can create such diverse layouts and colour schemes from the same JAP kit! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can create such diverse layouts and colour schemes from the same JAP kit! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts Amanda. It's amazing what you can do with your JAP kits. They always look great on pages.

    ReplyDelete