Sunday, October 30, 2016

"Innocence"

"Innocence" By Tracey Wright 

Hi,  I'm back again this month to share with you all my layout l have created for D-lish Scraps.

I love this photo that l have used of my daughter taken at one of our favourite beaches. It seems so long ago she was this little. Just can't believe she is off to High School next year. 

With my layout this month, l have added lots of different types of textures. 
Hope you like it. 








With my layout l wanted this photo to pop off the page, with the pink paint in the background, and my daughters pink sun hat. I  love  how it goes well with a touch of aqua and gold. 

I have used past pieces from a JAP Kit to create my layout. 
In this picture the top left hand corner of my page l have added a Gold Doiley, a Wood Veneer Embroidery Hoops, which l have painted with some pink paint. I  made a little cluster in the top corner of my photo, and used a Flair Button, from a past JAP Kit, with a Cherry Blossom Flower, and also a Green Tara Tutu Flower .

I then added some little Butterflies l had in my stash, with some Aqua Prills, and also tucked in under the Doiley, l used a Lace Journal Spot from a past kit. 








With this little cluster l made, l used a mixture of flowers, a Cherry Blossom, Medium Roses, and some little Blue Small Roses.
I also used a tassel from a past JAP Kit, that l added just under my flowers at the bottom of my photo. 
And not to forget l popped a little Journal It  tab under my photo too. 







I like to add some layers of Washi Tape on my layouts, which l added to this layout and placed just under my photo. Also l added a  Journal It Strip, which l put the date on it so l could remember this day. 
I also used on my layout around my page some of these gorgeous Resin Glitter Dots, that l can't seem to get enough of, l just want some more for my stash. They are lovely to use on a layout just to compliment your page. 






So thats all for me this month. Thanks for popping by to checkout what l have been up to. I hope l have Inspired you to be able to create something lovely. 


See you next time
Tracey. 











No comments:

Post a Comment