Wednesday, October 5, 2016

'Here We Go' by Belinda Griffin

Hi All,

Super excited to be here today sharing my very first D-lish blog post! Today's layout is a travel one- you'll soon realise I love reminiscing my travels and scrap a LOT of holiday photos. In saying that, I love bows almost as much as I love travel so decided to create a feature using a bunch of the adorable bows in store!

I chose black and white photos for this layout, with just a couple of colour ones in those adorable little frames. The black and white made it possible for me to use a variety of photos whilst still co-ordinating with the colourful embellishments. Of course I had to sneak another sequin bow on to the top of my layout, you can never have too many!

The gingham bows, wood veneer bows & sequin bows were all so cute that I had to use a variety to create my feature along the lower half of my layout. I'm a huge fan of journal its and this wordfetti in sugar and spice was the perfect match to my layout, a strip of them worked perfectly to co-ordinate with my row of bows! I added in a strip of the silver foil washi to break up the colours, with another small strip at the top of my layout for balance.
For some finishing touches I've added some of the gorgeous resin glitter dots, resin butterflies and of course I snuck a doily in behind my photo. I love how many 'cutesy' things I was able to put on this layout, they all co-ordinate so well!
 Thanks for stopping by for my first blog post, I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months.
~ Belinda x


2 comments:

  1. Belinda, your LO is stunning. I lurve your use of the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Belinda. Love your grouping of your black and white photos.

    ReplyDelete