Friday, October 7, 2016

"Hello Sunshine" by Charmane Koch

Hello! It's Charmane here to share with you all... 
Hopefully to inspire you for the weekend!

Today I am sharing with you a layout I created of my youngest darling daughter Ryarne who will feature in most of my layouts that I share with you seeing as my other two aren't very willing to let me take photos of them anymore!


I am loving the Black & White Floral paper & thought by adding some Yellow mist, plus adding the Paper Doilies behind everything, it would give focus on my photo and journalling cluster I created on the left of the page.


I slapped on some Yellow paint to the "Hello Sunshine" Wood Veneer - this was in one of the D-lish Scraps JAP kits a little while ago - I wanted to give it a *rough* paint job look - sorry to all of those OCD people out there! 

I grabbed a few D-lish goodies to create a cluster - Sequin Bow, Paper Roses & a Tassel...


For the journalling cluster I created I used another D-lish fave of mine - A small Paper White Doiley, then layered embellishments on the top - including another Paper Rose & a D-lish Flair from the Click Click Set {this is my second set - LOVE these!}


To finish off my page I added the journalling by writing on the off-cut from my Cardstock, cutting them up and sticking it underneath the cluster I created.

Thanks for checking out my first layout as a D-lish Designer & hope that you have a fabulous creative weekend! I plan to! 

XO Charm


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Charm. Love your background. The yellow definately makes the photo pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Charm. I absolutely love yellow and your layout just screams happiness to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style my friend - always pops!! Fantastic colour combo, this layout is super cute

    ReplyDelete